Laser distance sensors
Laser distance sensors are designed for non-contact distance measurements. At CTH you find laser distance sensors manufactured by Dimetix AG, they are robust, accurate, economical and easy to integrate into the control systems of most of our customers.
CTH is the exclusive distributor of Dimetix’s laser distance sensors in Canada. We offer sensors with high accuracy and quality, supported by the expertise and knowledge of your industry. We maintain national stocks to provide you with fast delivery of standard products and offer you a full range of distance measurements that help you integrate lasers into your applications with minimal effort and looking for the right ones.
The laser distance sensors manufactured by Dimetix meet many requirements and at different prices.
- Small spot size: spot size about 0.15″ near the laser; grows to only about 2″ size to 100 meters;
- Extended temperature range from -40 to 60 degrees Celsius available;
- Measuring range up to 500 m;
- Absolute accuracy of up to 1 mm across the entire range, regardless of colour, texture and actual distance;
- Fast measurements up to 250 Hz with 1 kHz. Exit;
- Outdoor and indoor use; Certified shock and vibration;
- Variety of outings;
- Integrated standard: RS232, RS485 / 422, SSI coder, analog, digital input/exit;
- The optional Ethernet IP, Profinet and EtherCat options built into the sensor simplify the integration of Allen Bradley and Siemens controllers.
- – including NEMA 4X and blast cases;
- Mounting supports;
- Wiring Displays and process meters.
Full range of accessories
Showing all 5 results