Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Models At Glance
|Model||Temperature Range||Spectral Range||Aiming||Download|
|AL30||0°C – 1000°C
75°C – 1000°C
|8 to 14 μm||Laser||Datasheet|
|AL390||300°C – 1400°C||3.9 μm||Laser||Datasheet|
|AL514||300°C – 1400°C
400°C – 2500°C
|AL45||400°C – 1500°C||about 4.43 μm (absorption band for hot CO2)||Laser||Datasheet|
- AL Series Digital Infrared Pyrometers with Thermopile Sensors are available in short and long spectral ranges for variety of applications. AL30 model for Non-metallic surfaces, Painted, Coated or Anodized metals, AL390 for through the Flames and Flue gases while AL514 is particularly used for Glass surface temperature measurement.
- AL45 are special pyrometers which provides the advantage of measurement of flames and combustion gases that include Co2.
- The pyrometers are equipped with user selectable Analog Outputs 4 – 20mA, 0 – 20mA, 0 -10 V.
- The pyrometers are provided with Digital USB2.0 output and RS-232/RS-485 for easy communication between the Pyrometer and PCSoftware “Infrasoft”.
- Laser Pilot Light is provided for high precision targeting.
- “Software Infrasoft” is under standard scope of supply. Some of the parameters adjustable via software are Emissivity, Response Time, Analog Scale (Sub Range), Peak Picker etc