Models At Glance
IR CAST 2C is a highly accurate digital two colour Rectangular measuring field IR pyrometer for non contact temperature measurement specially used in foundries for molten metal.It measures wide range of temperature between 700°C to 1700°C.The Instrument features high accuracy.
The Pyrometer measures the temperature of an object by calculating the ratio of the energies at two different wavelength bands. The ratio technique eliminates and reduces errors in temperature measurement caused by factors such as dust, vapour or smoke etc.
The bright through the lens sighting gives a precise definition of the target spot.
It has a rectangular filed of view.If the target is within this rectangular area, it gives an accurate temperature reading even when liquid moves within this area.
The high resolution optical system safely detects slag and oxide free spots within the running melt even from a great distance. The pyrometer does not contain part subject to wear.Thus requires no maintenance and hence reducing operating cost.
- Rectangular field of view for molten metal.
- Wide temperature ranges from 700°C to 1700°C.
- Spectral range 0.7 μm….1.15 μm
- Fast response time within milliseconds
- Two Color model
- Through the lens view finder sighting
- Analog output options available like 0…20mA, 4…20mA and 0…10V
- USB2.0 Digital output and RS-232/RS-485 Serial interface
- User friendly PC software for communication