What is a Control Valve?
Control valves automatically regulate pressure and/or flow rate, and are available for any pressure.
The control valve manipulates a flowing fluid, such as gas, steam, water, or compounds to compensate for the load disturbance and keep the regulated process variable as close as possible to the desired set point.
Our range of control valves including:
Single Seated Globe Valve with Top Guide
1″-10″ ANSI 150-600 3 Way Mixing / 3 Way Diverting Globe Valve
1/2″-24″ ANSI 150-2500 Heavy Duty Cage Balanced Globe Valve
1/2″-12″ ANSI 150-300 V-Ball Direct Mount Flanged Control Valve
1/4″-3″ 2000 PSI ANSI 150-600 Direct Mount Control Valve
Series 4000 Control Valve
- Flow Direction: Flow to Open or Flow to Close (Pilot & Un-Compressible Fluid)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 1049 °F
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: -320 °F
- Seat Leakages: ANSI B16.104 Class IV (Soft Seal), Class III (Metal Seal)
- Option 1: ANSI B16.104 Class V for Metal Seat Tight Shutoff (only Pilot Type)
- Option 2: ANSI B16.104 Class VI for Teflon Soft Seat & Seal (-22 °F ~ 446°F)
- Body: High Capacity Globe Cage Guided
- Bonnet Type: Stud Bolted
- Standard Type: -0.4°F ~ 536°F
- Extension Type: 538 °F ~ 1049°F & under -0.4°F
- Flow Characteristics: Linear, Equal Percentage, Modified % & Semi-Throttle
- Cv Ration: 30:1 (Tendril), 50:1 (Reduced Cage), 100:1 (Full Cage)
- Diaphragm actuators enclosed, heavy duty cylinders (spring-cylinder and double-cylinder) available
- Applicable for various instruments (positioner, SOV, Limit switch)