The DLS-C distance measuring device measures absolute distances up to 150 m without contact and with an accuracy of 1.5 mm. It represents a cost-effective solution even at extreme ambient temperatures as low as -40° C using the optional heater.
The DLS-C has been designed to be suitable for both heavy industrial and outdoor applications. It is built of a solid metal case and provides class IP65 environmental protection. Furthermore, various features make it flexible for multiple applications in numerous industries such as automotive, paper, metal and textile.
- Measuring range 0.05 to 150 m
- 1.5 mm accuracy
- Serial interface (RS-232 and RS-422)
- High precision analog output (0.2%)
- Two programmable digital outputs
- Digital output for error signalization
- Profibus interface
- D-Sub connector and screw terminal for easy connection
- Solid metal case IP65
- Wide temperature range: -40 … +50 °C