Portable humidity and temperature generator to calibrate humidity and temperature measuring instruments (multi-point calibration)
The new HygroGen2 is a portable generator for calibration of humidity and temperature measuring instruments. The device sets a new standard in portable calibration. The HygroGen2 works like a “mobile calibration laboratory” and is intended for companies that regularly need to calibrate a large number of probes. The calibrator allows simply, flexible calibration with the advantage that the calibrated units can be integrated in the operative processes again quickly. The HygroGen offers numerous outstanding benefits particularly to the pharmaceutical industry.
• Generates a stable reference environment Range of application: 0…60 °C, accuracy: ±0.05 K
• Reaches equilibrium humidity in typically 5 minutes
• Suitable for all humidity and temperature probes
• Calibrates up to 5 probes simultaneously
• Easy-to-use trouchscreen monitor
• DVI interface for external monitor
• USB interface for connection of keyboard, mouse and ROTRONIC USB probes
• The integrated HW4 software ensures easy calibration and adjustment of all probes.
• External heated connections for a dew point mirror reference are standard. This allows the user to adjust the reference probes with extremely high precision or to reduce the total calibration uncertainty.
• The water quality is kept at a high level by a UV sterilizer, meaning algae and bacteria cannot form.
Automated calibration of up to 6 HC2 probes connected via AC3001 USB adaptor:
– Option to automatically adjust 1 temperature and 10 humidity points
– Creates PDF calibration certificate for each probe under test
– 20 user programs (up to 200 set points per program)
– Temperature range extension -5…60 °C (Standard 0…60 °C)
– Humidity range extension 2…99 %RH (Standard 5…95 %RH)
NEW: AutoCal+ / Dew Point Mirror MBW 473
New HygroGen2 software version 2.1 further extends the utility of the instrument, with the ability to use MBW chilled mirror hygrometers as the AutoCal calibration reference.
Rotronic has worked with MBW – the world’s leading chilled mirror manufacturer – to integrate their products with the HygroGen2. Particularly well suited is the MBW 473 Dew Point Mirror, whose RP2 measuring head is designed to be directly inserted into the working volume of the HygroGen2, and works across its full range (Not part of the setup. To be purchased separately).
NEW: Remote Control
Remote Control allows a larger screen interface to be used via another device, and is cross platform, allowing access from Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.