Quality performance and durability in mind
- 100% testing of RTD’s for accuracy and continuity assurance
- High purity mineral oxide insulation and high temperature stainless steel sheaths are standard on SOR thermocouples
- In-house ability to test temperatures sensors at up to 60,000 psi and 2400ºF (1316ºC)
A vast standard temperature sensor product and accessories offering
- Full array of calibrations, sizes, junction types, protection tubes, thermowells, materials, and other options for any scenario
- Field-adjustable, cut-to-length RTD’s and thermocouples
- Remote mounting options to reduce head vibrations and eliminate the need to stock multiple lengths of sensors
- A multitude of connections heads, transmitters, and displays for any application requirements; from explosion-proof to general
- Accessories that include terminal blocks, extensions, connectors, brackets, jackets, extension wires, etc.
- Assemblies that allow you to combine connector heads, sensors, and thermowells into one product.
Special temperature sensors for heavy duty applications
- Electric trace designs for surface temperature of tanks or pipes over 3 in. (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Heavy duty pipe clamp sensors for greater stability and constant contact with the measuring surface
- Washer thermocouples, tubeskin thermocouples and RTD’s, oil seals, industrial magnet designs, and multipoint sensor assemblies