The Drexelbrook Total Tank Level System (TLS) offers the latest in magnetostrictive probe design. It provides unparalleled accuracy for tank level measurements while offering true multi-variable functionality (total level, interface level, temperature and volume).
Depending on the probe construction, the Total Tank Level System is explosion proof and or intrinsically safe for use in Class I, Div 1 and Zone 0 hazardous area locations.
Tank level sensors are available in 316SS rigid and flexible probe designs with the choice of single or dual NPT mountings.
A wide selection of accessories ensures that the Total Tank Level System will fit virtually any application.
The system is easy to install and requires no calibration.
• Stainless steel or flexible probes for measurements up to 50 ft1
• 1 mm Accuracy
• FM, FMc, ATEX and IECEX (Class I Div 1 Approvals)
• Power requirements as low as: 10 – 30 VDC, Um = 30V1
• Pressure rating: 1000psi (69 bar)
• Temperature range as high as: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)1
• STExplorer software available to configure the 4-20mA/HART versions
Tank level indicator, Tank level sensor, Float level switch, Fluid level sensor, Level controller, Level gauge, Level indicator, Level probe, Level sensor, Level system, Level transmitter, Liquid level sensor, Oil level transmitter, Water level detector, Water level sensor, Tank volume sensor, Fuel tank volume.