The Drexelbrook family of Ultrasonic technology level products offers an affordable two wire and line powered version for non-contact level measurement of liquids and slurries for level, distance, volume and open channel flow.
Measurements of level, distance, volume and open channel flow is easily configured through the menu driven display.
The Usonic level transmitter is offered with a two wire 4-20 mA, Hart output signal and is suitable for all Class I Div. 1, Zone 0, I.S. or XP locations.
The bench configuration eliminates the need to move process material levels for calibration.
• Patented SMART GAIN circuitry automatically ignores false echoes from internal tank obstructions and agitator blades without adjustment
• Superior accuracy – 0.15% of measuring range up to 30 ft
• Two wire HART intrinsically safe or explosion proof, suitable for Class 1, Division 1, hazardous locations
• Output mode: Level, Distance, Flow, Volume
• Power supply: 19 to 30 VDC. 19 VDC required at 4 mA minimum