The iT300 transmitter provides an easy means to connect a standard vibration sensor to a PLC, DCS or SCADA system. The transmitter’s input provides power to and measures the signal from either an accelerometer, piezovelocity sensor or dual output sensor. The input circuitry has a wide frequency response, capable of measuring signals between 0.2 Hz and 20,000 Hz. The transmitter has two independent processing bands with flexible mapping options to two 4-20mA analog outputs. The processing channels contain selectable integration, allowing input from accelerometers to be output as acceleration or velocity. Selectable band filters and detector types (ie. RMS, peak) make it easy to tailor the processing to specific machines or applications. The transmitter continually measures and processes both configurable vibration bands, a true peak detector band, a temperature input and the sensor’s bias output voltage (BOV). The band results may be mapped to a pair of 4-20mA analog outputs, allowing a number of unique processing options.
- Accepts inputs from accelerometers, piezovelocity sensors and combined acceleration + temperature sensors
- Can be configured to monitor high or low speed machinery (0.2 Hz – 20,000 Hz)
- Easily monitor multiple faults using the two bands with independently configurable filters and selectable integration
- Simple transmitter configuration using a laptop or PC with compatible web browser; no standalone software required
- 500 VAC isolation between power, input and outputs reduces noise caused by ground loops
- T-BUS connector