- Reliable performance and accuracy
- Simple operation
- Fully configurable using operator interface
- Alarm blocking on start-up
A universal input enables selection of nine internally stored thermocouple types and the PT100 resistance thermometer. Other input linearizations may be factory downloaded. Linear inputs can be scaled to the desired display range.
Two relay outputs are configurable for alarms. Three internal alarm setpoints are provided – configurable as high, low or deviation alarms. Alarms can be ‘blocked’ on start-up to prevent unnecessary operator alerts.
Tactile buttons ensure positive operation.
The operator interface can be customized to present only those parameters that an operator needs to see and adjust. Other parameters are locked away under password protection.
- Plastics – extrusion
- Heat treatment -small ovens
- Heat sealing
- Trace heating
- Universal input selection
- Two configurable outputs
- Three internal alarm setpoints
- Heater failure detection
- Tactile buttons
- Customized operator interface
Eurotherm Product Selection Guide (HA029395USA Issue 8)