The WWIP-N range of surge protection devices uniquely provide a level of protection for 2 wire field-mounted instruments that is far in excess of the optional transient protection facilities available from the transmitter manufacturers – without involving any additional wiring, conduit modifications or other expensive extras.
The WWIP-N range consists of high-power, solid-state electronics and a gas-filled discharge tube (GDT) capable of diverting 10kA impulses. Specially designed for the water/wastewater industry with the whole unit encased in a corrosion resistant ANSI 316 stainless steel housing. The units are threaded for the common conduit entries used on field instruments. The WWIP-N is available for 1/2” NPT threaded entries.
- Corrosion resistant water/wastewater field instrument protection
- Protects 2 wire instruments
- Easy and direct mounting — screws into spare conduit entry
- Parallel connection avoids introduction of any resistance into loop
- High Performance low cost protection
- 10 year product warranty
Symbol denotes that the equipment is suitable for use in hazardous area applications.
Symbol denotes that the product has been assessed for functional safety applications
|Surge protection for 2 wire field-mounted instruments