The Eaton MTL HW48 device safeguards Honeywell STT350 intelligent transmitters against surges and transients from field cabling. This Honeywell tested and approved unit fits onto the side of the STT350 transmitter inside the standard ‘flameproof'(Ex d) enclosure housing giving a 10kA level of protection. Installation and earthing are simple so even existing installations can easily be upgraded by retrofitting the HW48. Analog and Smart local current meters can be wired into the transmitter and will benefit from the protection provided by the HW48.
- Honeywell tested and approved for use with STT350 transmitters
- Customised mounting for simple installation and wiring
- Analog and smart meter compatible
- Retrofittable – easily fitted to existing installations
- 10 Year ‘No Fuss’ Warranty
Symbol denotes that the equipment is suitable for use in hazardous area applications.
Symbol denotes that the product has been assessed for functional safety applications
|HW48||Surge protection for Honeywell STT350 intelligent transmitters||Datasheet Manual|