The rugged, loop-powered 805QS pressure switch-transmitter provides “set it and forget it” dependability in mid and upstream oil and gas production applications. The 805QS pressure switch-transmitter works well in adverse environments and hazardous locations where space is limited.
The 805QS is built tough and works well in applications where low-cost, discrete and continuous output monitoring is preferred. Switch set points and zero/span are all field adjustable via the optional SOR Calibration Kit with USB communication cable.
- Compact, 316SS, hermetically sealed enclosure
- Stainless Steel sensor, no O-ring
- Solid State Relay output
- 4-20 mA or 1-5 VDC output
- 0.25% continuous output accuracy
- Explosion proof
- EMI/RFI protection
- NEMA 4X, IP 66 housing
- FM and ATEX certified for hazardous locations in U.S., Canada, and Europe
- Dual Seal version available
- Local Indicating Display option available
- The response time of Continuous output is <= 5 ms
- A response time of Solid State Switch output is typically <= 5 ms
- Absolute Pressure range options