The new Hardy HI 1734-WS Point I/O Series Weight Processing Module is a new plug-in module for Rockwell’s Point I/O chassis, the fastest growing segment of Rockwell controllers. The HI 1734-WS is a true weight processing module, compared to competitive offerings that merely pass weight data through to the PLC for interpretation. It also will have a Rockwell Add on Profile (AOP) that will automatically recognize the module when it is plugged into the Point I/O chassis.
The Hardy HI 1734-WS module is ideal for applications where high-quality, stable weight data and low-cost of ownership are critical components to successful machine and process design. Designed exclusively for weight processing in POINT I/O products such as communication interface modules and terminal bases from Rockwell Automation, the HI 1734-WS enhances the productivity of manufacturing systems by digitally suppressing noise and dramatically reducing scale settling time.
- Easy to mount, set-up, calibrate and maintain
- Rockwell’s Adaptor Products allow connectivity to EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, and ControlNet in linear, star and ring topologies
- Ultra-compact at just a ½” wide, the HI 1734-WS module saves cabinet space over the use of dedicated instrumentation, reducing both machine cost and control cabinet footprint
- Up to 8 350 Ω per weight processing module
- Consumes just one watt when powering a Hardy IT junction boxes and up to 4 load cells
- A Rockwell Add on Profile (AOP) and Faceplate with Add-on-Instructions (AOIs) makes it easy to integrate the HI 1734-WS into the manufacturing process control applications of a Rockwell controller with no programming required.
- Features Hardy Process Toolbox features including C2® weightless calibration, Integrated Technician™ Diagnostics and WAVERSAVER® mechanical noise supression